Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor it’s execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Sales Operations Database Coordinator Co-Op
(4 month term- Remote Position)
The sales operations coordinator will work to help collect and manage data so that it can be used to analyze business functions, productivity and redundancies. They will also coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases and to ensure the ethical standards are met.
What you will do
- Assisting with prospecting materials using programs like Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- List and database management
- Support Inside Sales Representative and Sales AEs with updating data and log all activities completed in SFDC
- Source new contacts using NetProspex, Hoovers, ZoomInfo and LinkedIn for the following activities:
- Data research for Kinaxis target accounts
What we are looking for
- Completion of at least 1 year studies in Business, Sales, Market Research (or equivalent)
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and program-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong graphic design skills considered an asset
- Good collaborative skills and a positive attitude
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- High Level of comfort with database mining and manipulation.
If you want to be part a team that supports you, motivates you, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/ .
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com