Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, save lives, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Software Performance Tester (12-month contract)
RapidResponse is a world-class product that relies on a high performing in-memory database. Maintaining tight control of issues related to performance and scalability is critical to the success of this product. The Product Performance Tester will be working with R&D and other testers to create test strategies and automated tests to cover system level performance and scalability characteristics of RapidResponse, including the ability to measure key performance metrics, identify problem areas that impact performance, and recommend changes that are required to address them.
What you will do:
- Translate business use cases into performance evaluation strategies and tests
- Lead and coordinate performance evaluation activities (from test execution to results analysis and reporting)
- Work with R&D staff to analyze and interpret performance and scalability results on standard product
- Work with Professional Service staff to ensure the solutions are scaling and performing in accordance with our standards
- Work with IT and Operations staff to evaluate new hardware configurations from a performance perspective
- Involved in analysis and trend-spotting of “big data” sets generated by our software frameworks
What we are looking for:
- A university degree in computer science or software engineering
- More than 1 year of experience in software performance evaluation role
- Good experience with software and database performance monitoring using tools such as perfmon, jmx, jstat
- Good experience using programming language such as Java, C# and scripting such as Groovy, Python or PowerShell
- Good experience using automation tools/frameworks such as Jenkins, JMeter, Junit
- Ability to challenge or provide technical input during dev and test development
- Ability to analyze large volumes of raw data and present meaningful results
- Good understanding in all tiers of software architecture comprising web, application server, and database tiers
- Good understanding of web and mobile interface technologies
- Good understanding in maintaining and developing performance testing framework.
- Outstanding problem solving skills and ability to own and self-manage daily tasks.
- Team player in a high demanding fast paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working in Agile environment.
- Working knowledge and experience with JIRA, Confluence, SVN and Git.
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com