Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, save lives, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Machine Learning Test Developer
About the team
We build machine learning models to surface actionable insights from multiple data sources affecting the supply chain. Our platform delivers supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms that bring the self-healing supply chain to life. We develop cloud native containerized micro-services, using JIRA/Confluence, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, and Python.
What you will do:
The analytics Demand Optimization ML team is a dynamic environment where you will succeed through quick learning and ability to undertake a variety of simultaneous tasks. Your passion for quality and detail will enable you to consistently deliver thorough results within a framework of tight deadlines and changing priorities. Your analytical skills will be highly utilized to uncover the root causes of issues. Exposure to Statistical forecasting and Machine Learning techniques and technology would provide you the necessary background to succeed in this position.
- Contribute to a variety of complex test activities throughout the feature development lifecycle.
- Contribute to testing Use Cases / Business Processes in the Demand Planning-related environment, leveraging statistical capabilities of R, as well as developed in-house ML services.
- Participate in requirements elaboration and review product specifications.
- Create test plans/strategies for new Analytics Demand Optimization functionality.
- Identify the approach/framework appropriate for new types of testing required for Demand Optimization / ML domain.
- Maintain automated regression test frameworks for the Analytics engine
- Analyze test differences, investigate root causes, communicate them to the appropriate stake holders
- Actively participate in the improvement of the development processes by introducing new automation tools
What we are looking for:
- A degree in computer science / mathematics / statistics with at least 1-3 years of experience in a software testing position.
- Knowledge and experience in relational database design and usage
- Exposure to statistics/ R package/ ML is a definite asset.
- Programming and scripting techniques/languages experience (Python, Java Script, HTML, .NET)
- Proficiency in automated testing using a variety of techniques like NUnit or JUnit would be a definite asset.
- Experience working in agile development environment is an asset.
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills.
- Ability to search for and structure information regarding complex processes / functionality
- The ability to ‘think outside of the box’ is crucial in this fast paced environment.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable and flexible to changing priorities.
- Self-starter with strong initiative and results orientation.
If you want to be part a team that supports you, motivates you, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com