Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Accounts Receivable Administrator
About the team
Reporting to the Controller, the role is responsible for the billing and collection of accounts receivable for the Company. This role ensures the complete and accurate processing of all invoice related activities and related journal entries for the Company in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
What You’ll Do
- Follow up and ensure timely receipt of customer purchase orders to enable billing and payment by contracted due dates and terms
- Assist with the generation of product license keys and management of license key requests
- Process monthly services billings and subscription billings per contracted terms
- Collection of accounts receivable and timely follow up on overdue accounts
- Process incoming cash receipts
- Assist with the processing of sales commissions and partner referral fees
- Assist with month end financial close procedures and quarterly audit reviews/year end audit
- Assist with regular and ad-hoc information requests and reporting
What we are looking for
- 1-3 years relevant accounting experience
- Degree/Diploma in business
- Experience with accounting systems, Netsuite an asset
- Strong communication skills and customer focus
- Attention to detail, organized and works well to deadlines
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com