Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Platform Developer, Machine Learning
About the team
We build machine learning models to surface actionable insights from multiple data sources affecting the supply chain. Our platform delivers supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms that bring the self-healing supply chain to life. We develop cloud native containerized micro-services, using JIRA/Confluence, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, and Python.
What you will do
- Design and develop new components of the machine learning platform contributing to all phases of development and deployment
- Productize the results of Machine Learning Research activities
- Build secure cloud-native enterprise software services and applications
- Contribute to technology selection and system architecture
What we are looking for
- Experience with design and development of microservices, containerization and modern infrastructure approaches
- Ability to apply enterprise integration patterns using cloud-based integration technologies
- Python development experience
- Proficiency with object oriented programming languages and design
- Experience using and developing Web Services and APIs
- Experience with continuous delivery, test driven development and a DevOps culture
- Expertise with data technologies and databases, data streaming and data integration services
- 5+ years of software design and development experience with agile design methodology and full product lifecycle development
- Experience with Machine Learning projects, familiarity with platforms or languages such as scikit-learn, Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, R, TensorFlow
Additional desired skills
- Experience building and maintaining mission critical, distributed systems
- Experience developing real-time streaming analytics
- Experience developing and deploying SaaS solutions on Cloud infrastructure
- Experience productizing enterprise data-centric platforms
- Understanding of infrastructure and security principles
- Understanding of data analysis techniques and experience with Exploratory Data Analysis tools such as Jupyter
- Experience with High Performance Computing and/or GPU clusters
- Familiarity with any of PyTorch, Kafka, GraphQL, Redis, Spark, BigQuery, MapReduce, Hadoop
If you want to be part a team that supports you, motivates you, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
Psst… want the inside track on getting an analytics job with Kinaxis? Take our online coding test —the top candidates will automatically get an interview: http://hr.gs/kinaxisanalyticsdeveloper
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com