Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Machine Learning Developer, Machine Learning
About the team
We build machine learning models to surface actionable insights from multiple data sources affecting the supply chain. Our platform delivers supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms that bring the self-healing supply chain to life. We develop cloud native containerized micro-services, using JIRA/Confluence, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, and Python.
What you will do
- Design and develop components of the machine learning data platform
- Apply machine learning algorithms to develop intelligent supply chains
- Collaborate closely with your agile team members and other stakeholders
- Transform research problems into real world enterprise business solutions
- Shape the future direction of Kinaxis as we revolutionize supply chains with machine learning
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of experience with software development (system design, algorithms, data structures and coding) combined with data ingestion and aggregation
- Experience with agile, test driven design methodology and full product lifecycle development
- Experience developing real-time streaming analytics or machine learning
- Understanding of microservices, containerization and modern infrastructure approaches
- Expertise with data technologies and databases, data streaming, data integration services, workflow and API management
- Knowledge and ability to apply enterprise integration patterns using cloud-based integration technologies
- Familiarity with any of the following is a plus: Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, Redis, Spark, BigQuery, MapReduce, Hadoop, Dataflow/Apache Beam
- Experience with ML platforms and languages including scikit-learn, Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Python, R woult be an asset
- Experience building and maintaining mission critical, distributed systems
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment systems
- Proficiency with object oriented programming languages and the Linux command-line
If you want to be part a team that supports you, motivates you, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com