Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Analytics Developer, Machine Learning
About the team
We build machine learning models to surface actionable insights from multiple data sources affecting the supply chain. Our platform delivers supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms that bring the self-healing supply chain to life. We develop cloud native containerized micro-services, using JIRA/Confluence, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, and Python.
What you will do
- Design algorithms to solve business problems
- Balance complexity, execution time and memory footprint to deliver performant solutions
- Collaborate closely with your agile team members and other stakeholders
- Connect with our global consulting team to solve customer issues and gather new requirements
- Shape the future direction of Kinaxis as we move into new markets
Technologies we use
- C++ and Python for core development, with a little C# and R
- State of the art in-memory analytics technology
- Visual Studio, JIRA, Confluence, Git
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Sophisticated internal testing tools to validate correctness and performance
- Virtual and cloud infrastructure for development, support and testing
What we are looking for
- A love of data and algorithms, and the desire to apply them in the real world
- Solid background in C++, including object oriented design
- Ability to design high performance code that does in seconds what others do in hours
- The commitment to help every member of your team perform better
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science (or related)
- Experience in:
- Analytics or iterative algorithms
- Optimization algorithms or statistical packages
- Nice to have:
- Experience with statistical forecasting, mathematical optimization, operations research, stochastic models or simulation would be a bonus.
- Background in, or understanding of, supply chain management
- ML training and experience (responsibilities will evolve over time and require knowledge of ML)
If you want to be part a team that supports you, motivates you, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
Psst… want the inside track on getting an analytics job with Kinaxis? Take our online coding test —the top candidates will automatically get an interview: http://hr.gs/kinaxisanalyticsdeveloper
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com