Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, save lives, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Manager, Pricing & Packaging Strategy
About the team
As a member of our Product Management organization, you will be responsible for key Product Process, Offerings and Interactions. You will be working closely with our Product Management, Product Marketing Finance, Legal and Field teams to drive co-ordination on strategic activities requiring cross-functional alignment and execution.
What you will do
- Drive execution of strategies on pricing and packaging while driving co-ordination across Product Management, Product Marketing, Finance, Legal and Field teams.
- Enable cross-functional synergies towards key outcomes within the Product/Marketing/Selling/Implementing functions
- Manage and Facilitate Monthly Product/Field alignment meetings, strategic product planning/road mapping processes as well as Customer/Industry council meetings
- Support and Mentor Product Management with Business Case / Value Justification analysis for Product Initiatives
- Own the analysis and reporting of key Product related metrics, measures and strategy updates
What we are looking for
- University Degree in a related field such as Business (preference given to MBA)
- 3+ Years experience working within a Product Organization in a similar capacity, ideally in the Software as a Service industry
- Experience with Offer Pricing and Packaging research, strategy and execution
- Strong ability to plan, co-ordinate, communicate and influence across different functional disciplines in a global organization
- Excellent financial, business case development, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to reconcile conflicting demands with excellent diplomacy skills
- Strong initiative and ability to adapt and work in a fast paced environment
- Possess a valid passport and willingness to travel globally as required < 15%
Things That Would Definitely Help
- Experience supporting and working with customers and partners
- Experience in running Customer/Industry Councils
- Experience with RFP Processes, Product Management Processes, Configure Price Quote Solutions, Salesforce.com, Business Intelligence Software, Product Telemetry Solutions, Customer Journey / Success / Adoption Processes,
- Experience/Knowledge of Supply Chain Management and or Manufacturing
If you want to be part a team that supports you, motivates you, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com