Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, save lives, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Delivery Center Consultant
Aboout the team
As a member of our Consulting team, you understand our customers’ most pressing business performance challenges and you are committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges in the distributed value chain that is prevalent in manufacturing today. Working with new and existing customers, you will provide expert guidance in leveraging our product offerings and deliver value. As a Delivery Center Consultant, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Leadership Skills – as critical member of the data center team, be comfortable with taking ownership in achieving goals and objective as well as identifying problems and shepherding them towards resolution while mentoring or coaching members of the project
- Teamwork Skills – ability to collaborate and problem-solve with members of the delivery center team, flexible and agile in responding to the fluidity of any given system implementation and communicate well to all constituents regardless of level in the project team.
- Technical Skills – possesses relevant tools and technology knowledge including relational database and practical experience with database query as well as conceptual knowledge of supply chain management including but not limited to activities required to plan, control and execute product flow.
What you will do
- Configuration of the RapidResponse® analytics and data model according to our customers’ distinct needs as defined by project Solution Architects
- Mapping, Loading, Transforming, and Validating data required to support our customers’ unique system landscapes
- Maintaining data integration and management best practices
- Creation of data transformation resources to support project deployment
- Creation of alerts for validation and transformation
- Maintenance of Multi-Server Architecture (MSA) environment
- Working closely with Kinaxis Delivery Center Lead and Solution Architect to develop a business process design that leverages RapidResponse® capabilities
What we are looking for
- Up to 3 years’ experience with data connection and integration functionality via databases, files, web, SOAP
- A post-secondary degree in a technical field with significant computer science training
- Experience working with relational databases and java script
- Understanding of the software development life cycle, including business requirements definition, review of functional specifications, development of test plans, testing, user training, and deployment
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Well-developed computer skills and a working knowledge of the Windows environment
- Ideally possess conceptual knowledge of functional supply chain solutions such as ERP/MRP, Sales and Operations Planning, Demand Planning, Aggregated Supply Planning, Order Fulfilment, Capacity Planning, Inventory Management, and managing planning activities with distributors and contract manufacturers
- Knowledge of R, Python, Matlab, and big data analytics is considered a huge asset
If you want to be part a team that supports you, motivates you, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com