Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, save lives, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Senior Product Manager, User Experience and Client Technologies
About the team
As a member of our Product Management team, you will gain broad inputs from all stakeholders as well as leverage your own UX, technical, and market knowledge to guide Kinaxis’ industry leading platform to meet existing and future customer’s needs. You will work closely with incredibly talented User Experience and Software Designers to turn your vision into a real software that people use every day.
What you will do
- Build a vision for the next generation of our UI and maintain a long-term strategic roadmap to get it built.
- Engage with customers, partners and other industry stakeholders to gain an intimate understanding of the requirements needed to enables Supply Chains of tomorrow.
- Maintain knowledge and expertise on the latest UX strategies, trends and opportunities.
- Collaborate with the User Experience team and the R&D team to turn requirements into innovative solutions that make our users lives better every day.
- Support product marketing, partner relations, and sales with the creation and delivery of product demonstrations, collateral and communication of future vision and roadmap.
What we are looking for
- Post-Secondary degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management for an enterprise cloud/SaaS product/service
- 10+ years working on the development or delivery of enterprise software
- Ability to create rich user experiences
- Experienced influencer with cross-functional team leadership skills
- Proven ability to solicit and analyze diverse inputs into a cohesive vision
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong self-management, time-management and task prioritization skills
- Possess a valid passport and willingness to travel globally as required (up to 25%)
What we have to offer
- Great people – smart, fun, helpful, curious and ambitious. Don’t take our word for it, apply now and find out for yourself
- Opportunity to innovate – we thrive on change and believe that failure is learning in progress
- Growth opportunities – we have training, leadership and mentorship programs; we support our people in their goals
- Many problems for you to solve and be challenged by
- World-class software and technologies (MI, ML, SaaS, Real Time, Cloud)
- Global customers including Toyota, Nissan, Cisco, Nikon, Ford, Qualcomm and Nokia to name just a few
- Stable, reputable and successful company, which is in a growth mode
- Flexible vacation, employee share purchase plan, hackathons, fun environment with lots of company and team events, comprehensive benefits, RRSP company match, and company bonus plan
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org