Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, save lives, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Integration Consultant - Talend
About the team
As a member of our Consulting team, you understand our customers’ most pressing business performance challenges and you are committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges in the distributed value chain that is prevalent in manufacturing today. Working with new and existing customers, you will provide expert guidance in integrating and configuring our product offerings to deliver value
What you will do
- Configuration of the RapidResponse analytics and data model according to our customers distinct needs as defined within the Agile user stories and blueprint designs;
- Mapping, Loading, Transforming, and Validating data required to support our customer’s unique system landscapes;
- Provide creative solutions to complex business problems while maintaining best practices;
- Support deployment workshops to help customers achieve immediate value from their investment;
- Work closely with Kinaxis™ Solution Architect and Solution Consultants to develop a business process design that leverages RapidResponse capabilities;
- Providing high levels of customer service.
What we are looking for
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in business software consulting, ideally in supply chain
- Experience with Talend
- Database level experience extracting data from enterprise class ERP systems including SAP/APO, Oracle, and JDE
- Detailed knowledge of functional supply chain solutions such as ERP/MRP, Sales and Operations Planning, Demand Planning, Aggregated Supply Planning, Order Fulfilment, Capacity Planning, Inventory Management, and managing planning activities with distributors and contract manufacturers
- Experience with connection functionality to SAP (through BAPI / RFC), databases, files, web, SOAP
- Experience working with relational databases and java script
- Understanding of the software development life cycle, including business requirements definition, review of functional specifications, development of test plans, testing, user training, and deployment
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, time management and customer relationship skills
- A post-secondary degree in a related field
- Ability to work virtual but the consultant should plan for up to 70% travel
Things That Would Help
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Project management skills.
- Kinaxis RapidResponse certification in the role of Contributor, Author, or Admin.
- Previous experience with RapidResponse.
If you want to be part a team that supports you, motivates you, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com