Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, save lives, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Solution Architect – virtual role with ability to travel up to 70%
About the team
As a member of our Consulting Team, you understand our customers’ most pressing business performance challenges and you are committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges in the distributed value chain that is prevalent in manufacturing today.
What you will do
Working with new and existing customers, you will provide expert guidance in leveraging our product offerings and deliver value in the following ways:
- Provide creative solutions to complex business problems while maintaining best practices;
- Guide and mentor the consulting project team during project;
- Drive client participation in project design activities;
- Leading Deployment Workshops to help customers achieve immediate value from their investment;
- Facilitating business process design and development that leverages RapidResponse capabilities;
- Resolving complex data and analytic configurations to ensure that the solution is producing the expected results;
- Configure the RapidResponse interface according to our customers distinct needs as defined within the Agile user stories and blueprint designs;
- Working with our customers to develop a roadmap to solve multiple supply-chain problems leveraging the power of RapidResponse;
- Providing high levels of customer service whenever the opportunity arises;
- Work with Account Executives and Client Partners to articulate the value of RapidResponse and be able to discuss our implementation methodology/approach.
- Support the services sales opportunities as the solution and technical leader working with the Account Executives and Client Partners
What we are looking for
- Multiple cycles of leading development teams in complex supply-chain solution design, development, and testing
- 10 to 15 years of relevant experience in business software consulting and/or manufacturing and demand management,
- Experience in engaging and negotiating with C-level stake-holders
- Detailed knowledge of functional supply chain solutions such as ERP/MRP, Sales and Operations Planning, Demand Planning, Aggregated Supply Planning, Order Fulfilment, Capacity Planning, Inventory Management, and managing planning activities with distributors and contract manufacturers
- SAP ECC/APO implementation experience or other major ERP implementations
- Understanding of the solution development life cycle, including business requirements definition, review of functional specifications, development of test plans, testing, user training, and deployment
- Experience in electronics/high-tech manufacturing industries such as EMS, OEM hardware, etc. or experience in industrial, automotive, pharmaceutical, aerospace and defense industries
- Experience working with relational databases and java script
- A post-secondary degree in a related discipline
Things That Will Help
- Lean Manufacturing training/experience.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Project management skills.
- Kinaxis RapidResponse certification in the role of Contributor, Author, or Admin.
- Previous experience with RapidResponse.
- Agile Scrum Master and/or Product Owner training/experience.
If you want to be part a team that supports you, motivates you, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com