Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, save lives, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Delivery Manager – this is a virtual role with the ability to travel +50% globally
About the team
Kinaxis is looking for a senior level Delivery Manager with proven success in managing large-scale programs and projects for global enterprise customers. You will have the opportunity to marry your in depth knowledge of supply chain, technical expertise and project management abilities to delivery the RapidResponse solution on time and on budget.
What you will do
- Lead our global Professional Services team, (Solution Architects, Integration Consultants, and Solution Consultants) against the delivery of our RapidResponse solution for our clients’ most pressing business needs.
- Manage client relationships and expectations within original scope of the delivery, working to mitigate multiple agendas and tight timelines.
- Take ownership of balancing the overall satisfaction of the client, while effectively respresenting both the client and Kinax’s best interests.
- Collaborate with Partners to identify a jointly agreed to implementation methodology that supports Kinaxis internal processes and the Partners internal process requirements.
- Toggle between delivery on single focus client projects and large scale multi-year roll-outs, with team sizes up to 10 resources and multi-million dollar budgets.
- Drive towards achievement of team utilization, revenue and management targets.
- Work with Professional Services Sales team, Solution Principals and Delivery VPs to develop and support client services solution roadmap. Administer projects across the engagement lifecycle.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 10 years SCM industry experience, managing large scale implementations in software consulting services
- In depth Technical Project Management expertise, with at least 2 years demonstrated history of implementing complex software solutions
- Previous history delivering on multi-phase projects, rolled out over a period of 2+ years for Enterprise clients.
- Able to travel globally 50-75% of the time
- Ability to achieve billable utilization targets of 75%+
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization, including C-level Executives
- Willingness to provide both a big picture view of client engagement as well as take a “roll up your sleeves” attitude towards project delivery.
- Proven record of execution to time and budget
- College/University degree - Business, Supply Chain, computer science, process engineering preferred
Things that would help
- Well versed in SDLC best practices including experience in both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Previous experience working in a Management Consulting environment
- Kinaxis RapidResponse certification in the role of Contributor, Author, or Admin.
- Predominantly focused on delivery of external client projects
- Previous experience with Agile methodology
- Delivering on projects and programs with a global focus
If you want to be part a team that supports you, motivates you, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com