Our customers rely on RapidResponse, our cloud platform, to plan their supply chains, monitor its execution and respond to issues and opportunities that arise.
What does it mean? Every day people all over the world use products, which are available to them because of us. Some of these products, like medicine, are lifesaving, others, like cars and phones, bring people together, and some, like toothpaste, just make day-to-day life easier.
We make a difference to the world and you can too.
We are looking for: Web Marketing Manager
About the team
This is a role that balances the strategic and the tactical. We’re looking for someone who can own the strategy for Kinaxis.com, who has enough technical experience with a CMS to make intermediate-level updates to the website when necessary, and work with our web development agency when more technical updates are required. If you can balance that with overseeing the strategic plan and execution you’ll be a winner in this role.
What you will do
Maintenance & optimization of Kinaxis.com
- Establish an ongoing, test-driven digital roadmap that continually iterates, tests, and improves.
- Maintain and grow the website to educate prospects, increase conversions, and improve the customer experience.
- Ensure our website is fresh and current with new product enhancements, seasonal initiatives, new site functionality and updated, relevant content.
- Work cross-functionally to initiate web projects that help meet business objectives.
- Align with the demand generation team to ensure lead generation success across Kinaxis.com.
- Collaborate with our content marketing team to have compelling copy, graphics and videos developed to support web content needs.
- Partner with marketing operations and our web development agency to develop web and landing page designs.
- Manage our CMS, Drupal, and liaise with our web development agency on site maintenance, updates and issues when they arise.
- Lead the relationship with our SEO/SEM agency to rank for terms relevant to Kinaxis; mine keyword research and queries to identify new and negative keywords; provide on-page and off-page recommendations for SEO coding, structure, content, social and linking best practices.
Testing & Reporting
- Measure, evaluate and report on all aspects of web and program performance.
- Design website experiments and manage A/B testing to maximize conversions, documenting final test results and iterating on learnings.
- Communicate campaign performance to the marketing team and other stakeholders with regular and ad-hoc reports.
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of web management experience
- Experience with CMS and web optimization and analytics tools is essential; experience with Drupal is a nice to have.
- Experience developing plans for and executing website initiatives, leading SE/SEM with agency
- Comprehensive website auditing and optimization experience.
- Technical depth to understand and diagnose web issues.
- Strong understanding of information architecture, user testing, interaction and visual design.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics) and excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with external partners and within all levels of the organization.
- A balance of strategic and tactical, hands-on marketing mindedness.
- Proven success in utilizing analytics to measure performance, provide strategic recommendations and determine next steps.
- Effective time management and organizational skills with a proactive, goal-oriented mindset.
- Strong intuition for prospect- & customer-facing messaging and branding.
- Familiarity with supply chain concepts and technologies, a nice to have.
- Google Adwords Certified (GAP) professional is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communication studies, business administration or related field.
If you want to be part a team that supports you, motivates you, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com