Great careers start at Investors Group
Investors Group is a leader in Canada’s financial planning industry. We believe that only through teamwork can we realize our greatest potential. Your career can prosper in an environment that encourages teamwork, personal growth, and the achievement of excellence – providing you with the opportunity to thrive professionally, and personally.
Being an Investors Group employee also includes the opportunity to volunteer, and raise awareness of various community needs. Our Employees in Action program celebrates community involvement, creates partnerships with local organizations, and funds various community based initiatives.
Lastly, through educational support and training programs, you’ll be provided with the tools and resources needed to enhance and build your knowledge, skills and abilities. This includes a variety of courses taught in-house, aimed at developing employees at all career levels.
We inspire financial confidence.
Our job is to help the individuals and families we have the privilege to serve, make good financial choices, take appropriate actions and benefit from as many of the financial opportunities available to them as they can. When we do that, we will truly inspire real financial confidence.
At Investors Group we believe:
- Our success starts with the success of our clients
- In achieving excellence in all we do, and anything worth doing is worth doing extraordinarily well
- Only through teamwork can we realize our greatest potential
- We can never be satisfied with the status quo and that every day we should be focused on creating more value
- In the power of advice to change lives for the better
- It is our mission to make a difference in the world and the lives of others
If you share our vision and values, we’d like to hear from you.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package for employees to select coverage that fits the needs of themselves and their families, including:
- Group insurance plan
- Pension plan
- Employee share purchase plan
- Educational support and training programs
All employees are also eligible for incentive programs, recognizing the successful achievement of goals and objectives.
CPA training program
We offer CPA students a non-traditional career path to meeting their practical experience requirements, while ensuring their CPA competencies are fully developed. Learn more about this opportunity.