Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
We’re Investors Group – a Canadian leader in providing the best advice, experience and outcomes for our clients, personalized throughout their lifetime. This is your opportunity to build a career with a leading organization where you can learn, grow and thrive both professionally and personally.
Our vision: We inspire financial confidence.
At Investors Group we believe:
- Our success starts with the success of our clients
- In achieving excellence in all we do, and anything worth doing is worth doing extraordinarily well
- Only through teamwork can we realize our greatest potential
- We can never be satisfied with the status quo and that every day we should be focused on creating more value
- In the power of advice to change lives for the better
- It is our mission to make a difference in the world and the lives of others
If you share our vision and values, we’d like to hear from you.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Specialist - Marketing Support Compliance to join our Field Marketing and Operations department located in Winnipeg. The department is responsible for field marketing support and promotion of our marketing toolkit and programs to our Consultant network.
The Marketing Specialist – Marketing Support Compliance is a key contributor in ensuring that members of the Consultant Network are provided with sales communication tools and material that meet the needs of clients as well as the compliance requirements set forth by the various industry regulatory organizations and corporate policy. This role is suitable for those who strive to exceed expectations and enjoy learning in a fast paced environment.
- Monitoring incoming sales communication approval requests from the Consultant Network, circulating sales communications for review, coordinating and recording responses and providing reports to stakeholders.
- Reviewing and editing selected sales communication requests.
- Managing daily communication with the Consultant Network regarding review of the sales communications.
- Responding to requests for information from other stakeholders.
- Investigating unapproved sales communication cases
- 2+ years experience in a business environment, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Post-secondary degree in a relevant business discipline, preferably marketing.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Adobe Acrobat, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work with competing and frequently changing priorities.
- The ability to communicate both verbally and written in English and French is essential as the incumbent may interact with clients in both languages.
- Knowledge of regulatory environment and compliance procedures would be an asset.
Please apply by October 26, 2017. For technical difficulties when applying, please click here .