Province: Ontario (CA-ON)
Assignment : Permanent
The Business Analyst - Finance is responsible for providing support and configuration for the SAP modules under his/her responsibility.
- Provides expertise in the use of the different SAP modules (FI,CO, PS, Payroll) and supports users;
- Assesses system support problems and takes corrective actions;
- Develops and updates access procedures, functional documentation and user training materials;
- Trains the “super users” community;
- Assists with research and analysis of current system capacities and participates in development of technological solutions;
- Implements changes and updates by developing functional specifications and by designing, effecting and coordinating implementation of changes;
- Analyzes new projects and requests and prepares recommendations.
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Testing and Troubleshooting
- Advanced proficiency in applicable computer programs and related office softwares (Microsoft Office, SAP, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in both official languages
- Attention to detail and precision
- Initiative and autonomy
Experience and knowledge
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position, specifically in SAP support in FI/CO.
- Deep knowledge of SAP functional components (configuration, tables, transactions, etc.);
- Deep knowledge of business processes such as finance, control, payrol and project management;
- Experience in SAP PS and SAP Payroll are an asset;
- SAP FI or CO certification preferred.
- A professional accounting certification is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Financial Accounting
Hours of work: 37.5 per week
Pay Grade : Salaried 38
Salary range:$CAN45.65/hour (min) to $CAN50.69/hour (max)
The St. Lawrence Seaway Management Corporation endorses the principles of Employment Equity.